Henry David Thoreau was the first to shout: “Simplify! Simplify! Simplify!” That very “simple” plea has finally broken through the time barrier, and almost 200 years later, we have—voilá—the tiny house movement.
The word “tiny” does not even begin to describe the “big” benefits of living tiny.
Commonly asked questions are
- What is the average cost of a tiny house?
- What is the square footage of a small house?
- Where can you build a tiny house?
- How much does it cost to connect to utilities?
- How much does it cost to add wheels?
- What do I have to give up?
In addition to answering these questions, I’ll be more than happy to address your personal needs. Define your problem, and I’ll find a solution. The tiny house has no boundaries.
Start planning your tiny house today!
By RhythmicQuietude at en.wikipedia, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=16428603